The Seven Principles Program for couples is a workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times Bestselling book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
Is this workshop for us?
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management tools
Couples that this workshop is not suited for:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic abuse
- People not in recovery for their addiction
- Untreated mental health problems in one or both partners
What will we learn in this workshop?
What the workshop is about:
- Seven Principles Program description
- The research foundation of the program
- Proven tools to help couples
- Improve friendship, fondness and admiration
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
- Format includes lectures and private couple exercises
What the workshop is not:
- It is not therapy
- It is not an open sharing of personal problems. All exercises and discussions will occur privately between you and your significant other.
This is workshop can be presented in several formats: 6 week (one evening per week), one or two day weekend, or one evening overview.
Cost: Dependent on format.
Multi-week or weekend format workshop fee includes the book The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work, 2 companion workbooks, and light snacks. Space is limited to eight couples.
*If you would like to schedule a presentation for your group or be added to my email notification list for future workshops, please message me through the Contact Me tab or directly at [email protected]*
How to Register
Please use the "Contact Me" link above to register for this workshop. Registration confirmation and link for payment will be sent to the email provided.
Registration fees are refundable (minus a $45 adminstrative fee) when cancelled 15 days prior to the start of the workshop. After this date, your fee will be applied to a future workshop date but a refund will not be issued.
Please include in your registration message any specific access needs. Please notify us at least fifteen days prior to the workshop start so that we may do our very best to accommodate those needs.